We’re only human and we all struggle to quiet the IA – our inner asshole – as Jen Pastiloff coined it. In this episode Jen shares how her agent found her, what it’s like building a large social platform and using a street team based on community sharing to promote her book, On Being Human: A Memoir of Waking Up, Living Real & Listening Hard. We also discuss the art of the ask when it comes to blurbs and book proposals.
Jen Pastiloff is the facilitator of the popular “On Being Human” workshops, founder of the online magazine The Manifest-Station, and author of On Being Human: a Memoir of Waking Up, Living Real & Listening Hard. Jen leads retreats all over the world in Italy and France, as well as my personal favourite, Writing & The Body Workshops with author Lidia Yuknavitch. She’s been featured on Good Morning America, in New York Magazine, Health Magazine, Shape, People Magazine, CBS News and more.
- Website: www.jenniferpastiloff.com
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/jenpastiloff/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferPastiloff/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenPastiloff
- Gpower You Are Enough: https://www.instagram.com/gpoweryouareenough/
- No Bullshit Motherhood: https://www.instagram.com/nobullshitmotherhood/